This site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only, unless you and RI have agreed otherwise in writing.
RI reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which use of this Site is offered.
A. Third Party Content And Sites
This site may include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data concerning the financial markets, securities and other subjects. Companies that are not affiliated with RI, known as "Third Party Content" supply some of that content. Most Third Party Content is available through framed areas or through hyperlinks to third party web sites, and its source is clearly and prominently identified.
Although Third Party Content may be framed-in on this site or available through a link to a third-party site, RI does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third Party Content. RI therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Links to sites outside this site are provided only for your convenience. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked from or to this site. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk.
In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, RI may at times exclude content with respect to securities of issuers which are the subject of public offerings made available to clients or otherwise of RI.
B. Timeliness of Content
All content on this site is presented by the date published or indicated only, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
C. Prohibited Uses
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use this site in any manner that could damage or overburden any RI server, or any network connected to any RI server. Do not use this site in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of this site.
D. Means of Access
This site is generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 640 by 480 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access this site, be aware that this site may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk.
You should not access this site through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access.
Certain parts of this site may be protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this site, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by RI for your specific use.
E. Password Security & Notification
If you have a password for access to non-public areas of this site, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your password. Accordingly, you should not disclose your password to anyone else. Notify RI immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password.
F. Disclaimer of Warranties
1. RI DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND RI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. RI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. RI ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
G. Limitation of Liability
1. RI WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THIS SITE AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF RI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
2. RI WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH SUCH RI DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACTS OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
3. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of this site, you agree to indemnify and hold RI and its officers, directors, members, affiliates and employees and their third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of this site, or from your violation of these Terms.
I. Changes to this Site
Unless otherwise agreed, RI may discontinue or modify this site at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept these modifications if you continue to use this site.
RI may terminate your access to this site for any reason, without prior notice.
K. Governing Law & Forum
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of RI, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
© 2020 RAFI Indices, LLC. All rights reserved. Duplication or dissemination prohibited without prior written permission.